Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Darice + Brian are Engaged!

Darice and Brian found me through weddingwire...and I'm so very glad they did!

Darice, I hope I was able to capture just how sweet and fun you and Brian are.

I can't wait for the wedding, guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous October 5, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

AWESOME!!!! They look so great Monica! Can't wait either!

Unknown October 6, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

yay! love 'em. my favs are 3 and 6 :-) cannot wait for the big event next year!!

Unknown October 6, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

I love them all. Don't know which I like the best. Dad likes the black and white in the flowers . I think I like the pinball.

Alice October 6, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

So super cute!!! They all so great, I'm so very happy for you both! I think the church pic is awesome. Great choice for photographer.

Monica October 19, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Thanks, Alice!
And...I had such a hard time narrowing it down to just these! Brian and Darice are so awesome. So excited for the wedding!!

Post a Comment

About

This is the blog for Monica Hunter Photography.
Monica Hunter Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photography team based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
All images on this site are copyright Monica Hunter Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP