Sunday, September 26, 2010

Handsome L and His Beautiful Mama.

I've known L's mama, Reagan, for quite some time. And, though I've done lots of work for her before, this was my first time shooting portraits of her son. He's such a handsome little man.

I can't wait to watch him grow up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love you, R. Hope I was able to really capture you and Mister L.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

This is the blog for Monica Hunter Photography.
Monica Hunter Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photography team based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
All images on this site are copyright Monica Hunter Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP